Introducing our new Quality Customer Referral Program!
Each customer referral = $30 or $100 FOR YOU!
Smith Quality Air & Heat is pleased to announce our new Quality Customer Referral Progam. This program is a simple way for you to earn money. There are no gimmicks or tricks Here’s how it works:
- Step 1: You refer a customer to Smith Quality Air & Heat
- Step 2: The referred customer contacts us and provides us your name, address & phone number
- Step 3: We complete work for the referred customer in the form of a service repair or a new unity replacement
- Step 4: After service for the referred customer is completed, we will send you either a $30 or $100 Visa Gift Card (which, like cash, can be used anywhere) within 15 days of completion of the service repair or new unit replacement
- For each customer you refer to us that results in a completed service repair, we will send you a $30 Visa gift card
- For each customer you refer to us that results in a completed new unit replacement (inside and/or outside system), we will send you a $100 Visa gift card
- There are no limits on the number of customers you can refer to us!
Customer referrals are an important way for us to grow our local, family-owned & operated business and for you to gain some extra money. We would much rather pay you, our valued customer, for helping our business grow than spend money on additional advertisement. As te old saying goes, there is no better way to advertise than “word of mouth” and Smith Quality Air & Heat takes that seriously by rewarding our customers. This referral program expires 12/31/15.
- Referral: a referral is defined as a customer to whom you have communicated with by recommending the use of our company, Smith Quality Air & Heat. Referring yourself or member of your household is not a referral.
- Customer: a customer is someone that resides withing our service region (Liberty County, Montgomery County or San Jacinto County)
- Completed Service Repair: defined as any work in addition to our service call (e.g. replacement of any parts/adding freon)
- Completed New Unit Replacement: defined as a total change out of an outside condenser and/or inside air handler